Times-Register

Error message

  • Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, bool given in _simpleads_render_ajax_template() (line 133 of /home/pdccourier/www/www/sites/all/modules/simpleads/includes/simpleads.helper.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'settings' of non-object in _simpleads_adgroup_settings() (line 343 of /home/pdccourier/www/www/sites/all/modules/simpleads/includes/simpleads.helper.inc).
  • Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, bool given in _simpleads_render_ajax_template() (line 157 of /home/pdccourier/www/www/sites/all/modules/simpleads/includes/simpleads.helper.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in include() (line 24 of /home/pdccourier/www/www/sites/all/modules/simpleads/templates/simpleads_ajax_call.tpl.php).
Tue
03
Aug

McGregor HPC hopes church can be preserved for new uses


McGregor’s Historic Preservation Commission is asking the city to become a temporary steward of the Methodist Church, in an effort to protect the historic building until it can be transferred to a non-profit. (Photo by Audrey Posten)

By Audrey Posten, Times-Register

 

Tue
03
Aug

State Auditor Rob Sand stops by Keystone Park for a public forum


State Auditor Rob Sand made a stop by Keystone Park in Elkader as part of his effort to visit all 99 counties and engage with constituents. (Photo by Willis Patenaude)

By Willis Patenaude, Times-Register

 

Tue
03
Aug

Former football player turned solar advocate learns more about CCED


Tim Dwight (second from left) learned more about the Clayton County Energy District during a presentation in Volga on July 20. Dwight has been a solar advocate for over a decade and is excited for its potential in rural Iowa, especially in agriculture. (Photo by Audrey Posten)

By Audrey Posten, Times-Register

 

Tue
03
Aug

Monona music in the park a farewell for long-time resident Passmore


Fran Passmore stands next to a kiosk at Monona’s city park, which was one of the projects spearheaded by the community visioning committee she was a part of. Passmore, who will soon bid farewell to the community she’s loved for over five decades, is sponsoring live music at the park this Saturday, Aug. 7. (Photo by Audrey Posten)

By Audrey Posten, Times-Register

 

Tue
03
Aug

Elkader Council receives Carter Street update, approves Keystone Bridge bid

By Willis Patenaude, Times-Register

 

Tue
27
Jul

Water, sewer rate increases in Monona

By Audrey Posten

 

Tue
27
Jul

McGregor delays passage of ordinance that would prohibit outdoor furnaces


Backwoods Bar and Grill and Event Center utilizes an outdoor wood burning furnace, a heating system that would be prohibited by a proposed McGregor ordinance. (Photo by Audrey Posten)

By Audrey Posten

 

Tue
27
Jul

DNR called upon to restore full-time park ranger to Yellow River State Forest


A petition is calling on the Iowa DNR to restore a park ranger to full-time status at Yellow River State Forest near Harpers Ferry. In May, the full-time ranger was reduced to 25 percent and reassigned to Volga River State Recreation Area in Fayette County for the remaining 75 percent. (Submitted photo)

By Audrey Posten

 

Tue
27
Jul

MFL MarMac says no to crop top, cutoff shirts

By Audrey Posten

 

Tue
27
Jul

Zoning change approval paves the way for condos on McGregor riverfront


Condominiums can now be constructed at the site of the former Holiday Shores Motel property on the McGregor riverfront, following council approval of a zoning change from W1 - waterfront commercial to W2 - waterfront mixed use.

By Audrey Posten

 

Pages